Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Please don't report us!

So we have very tall windows in the bedrooms, and in Abby's room we have cut the cord to make one of the windows safer but the one facing the front of the house hasn't been cut yet.
Well yesterday the mailman came to the door to drop off a package and since the Christmas tree is in front of the window Proton can only see out the front from the window in Abby's room. I was feeding the baby when the mailman came. So I just yelled for him to leave the package on the steps. About 20 minutes passed before I went into Abby's room to lay her down.... and this is what I found.



Now both Dave and I know this could have been much worse and have since fixed the cord. Proton is a quiet dog and never made a sound and just continued to stand there while I got the camera and caught this humiliating moment.

No comments: