Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Update

Sorry for not posting in a while, but we've been busy! I only have three days of school left! And then its on to taking graduate courses and getting the nursery (and house) ready for the baby.

We hate to say it, but Peggy has been feeling better lately. We hate to say it because last time we did, she got worse again! She has only puked twice in the last week, hooray! We've actually been able to eat dinner together a couple times recently. And she doesn't have to leave the room anymore when I open a bag of chips. Progress I tell ya!

We're trying to get into a routine of walking every night again. We walked a lot last year, but with so much going on this year, the dog has been feeling a little neglected.

In other news, the vegetable garden is coming along well. I'll have to get some pictures soon. The tomato plants survived luckily, although no sign of any tomatoes yet. The beans, peas, and carrots are looking great as well. The one onion plant and the spinach and brocolli are looking pretty darn good too! The baby is going to eat good this summer! (through Peggy of course). Next year I'll have a little baby to help me (wait, I mean supervise me) in the garden.

We're looking forward to our trip to Minnesota in a couple of weeks!

No comments: