Our big ultrasound is tomorrow (Monday). For the last several days we have been trying to decide whether or not we will find out the sex of the baby. It's very enticing to know that tomorrow we will be able to know if we're having a boy or girl. Since we found out we were having a baby, we've both thought we would like to wait, thinking that we didn't want to regret finding out early. However, now we're thinking that there will be so much else going on in october/november, we don't think we would regret anything.
So the bottom line is that, we were undecided. So, what's a couple to do? Let Proton decide, that's what!
If the video doesn't work, try going here.
So there you have it....we're GOING TO FIND OUT THE SEX TOMORROW! I should say that we're actually just confirming what I've known all along....that its a boy! Heh, how ironic that the vote is 50/50 now! (Although I'm told that a certain sister of mine keeps voting girl!....so the results are somewhat swayed.)
Ok, so we didn't actually let the dog decide this. I told Peggy last night that it was totally up to her, I was happy either way. She decided that she just couldn't wait anymore. Actually, we had to do three different takes to get Proton to choose that yes, we should find out!
We're going to know the sex of the baby TOMORROW!
Sunday, June 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Your video is no longer available.
Post a Comment